Friday, February 8, 2008

What's up with Jonny Fairplay!

Last night we sat down to watch Survivor-Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites. I was all excited to see that Jonny "Fairplay" from Survivor-Pearl Islands was on the show, as well as James from Survivor China. I don't agree with Jonny's lack of values displayed on his last appearance on Survivor, but he made the show interesting! As the episode continues, Fairplay announces that his "head is no longer in the game" and he wants to go home to be with his 7 months pregnant girlfriend. The tribe does not know what to think, since this is the guy who lied about his Grandmother dying in order to get food on his last appearance on Survivor-Pearl Islands. In the end, the tribe gives Jonny his wish and votes him off the island. I was shocked...I was looking forward to a season of Fairplay's games. I guess someone else will step up to the plate. But, can anyone ever take the place of Jonny? I guess I still have James...

Here are some more photos of Andy and family:

Grandpa John
Grandma Mary

Grandpa Roy

Great Aunt Janet


Great Uncle Pat

Great Aunt Laurie

No comments: