Sunday, February 10th, Grandma Mary, Grandpa John, and Cousin Jacob came to visit us from Woodstock, IL (home of the 1993 film, "Groundhog Day"). Aunt Sue stayed with us later that week as well. That was sure fun! We sure appreciate all of them making the 2 hour drive one way every time they visit us. In a month or two, we will have to venture down to see them. The downtown square is a great place to check out if you are ever in the area.
Jacob & AndyThis past weekend, Aunt Amy and Cousin Jack came to visit from Minneapolis, MN. The two of them, along with Grandpa Roy, had dinner at our house Friday night.

Amy, Jack, Andy, & Grant
On Saturday, I headed off to facilitate the Kettle Moraine Learning Community Masters degree program. Grant and Andy hung out at home all day and then went out to dinner with Amy, Jack, Roy, Aunt Janet, and Uncle Pat at the Claddagh Irish Pub in Middleton. After class, I met up with all of them at Roy's house for dessert.
Aunt Janet & Andy
My co-facilitator and I ended up canceling class for Sunday, so I was able to spend the day with guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment