Hey There! Has it really already been a month since you had Andy?? Wow...how the time flies. He looks great and I always love to see new pics of everyone. I may (and I mean may) be coming out in July for about 4 days and I would love to see you guys if possible. We can do Gino's with Janet, Pat, etc. etc....I will let ya know! Love you guys. Take care!
2 comments:
Hey There! Has it really already been a month since you had Andy?? Wow...how the time flies. He looks great and I always love to see new pics of everyone. I may (and I mean may) be coming out in July for about 4 days and I would love to see you guys if possible. We can do Gino's with Janet, Pat, etc. etc....I will let ya know! Love you guys. Take care!
He looks so cute! I can't wait to see him again this weekend.
Post a Comment