Friday, September 12, 2008

8 Months Old & Update


Yeah...that's right, I'm 8 months old!


Greetings! It is so hard to believe that our little guy is now 8 months old. Andy has been standing up with minimal assistance, babbles non-stop, rolls all over, "scoots" around the room on his behind, and wants to crawl. He is so much fun! Everyday after work, I rush to day care to pick him because I enjoy being with him so much. Andy loves day care and being around the other three kids. Andy also began a swim class on Sunday afternoons and loves that as well.

The graduate students I teach are in their final semester, so I have been very busy reading/editing their final thesis papers (journal articles). I will be applying for another go-around, so wish me luck. I have amazing freshman students on my case load this year at my other passion of teaching high school special education. It is a very diverse group of young adults with varying intense special needs ranging from autism to cerebral palsy.

Here are some recent photos of our little guy:



Is this Clifford the Big Red Crustacean?


This lobster makes a great pillow!

(Jack, hope you like your orange one.)


First day back to day care!



Passed out after swim class...



Off to a Labor Day Picnic...



Look at me! I can stand up!



What? There are frogs all of my pajamas?


(Thanks Aunt Amy, Uncle Nick, and Cousin Jack)

1 comment:

All About DK said...

Hey there!!! I cannot believe how big he is getting already! Starting to look like a little man just like his cousin Jack. As usual I love the new pics. I have to update my blog, ugh! Been busy. Looking forward to seeing your dad, Aunt Janet & Uncle Pat (and my mom, of course!) in a couple days. Take care...love you guys. K :-)