Sunday, August 24, 2008

Go Brewers!


Monday, August 11, we took Andy to his first Milwaukee Brewers Baseball game. He did great and loved it!

Miller Park

This is pretty cool! Great seats!

Mommy's favorite player..Prince Fielder!

Taking a break from the sun in the concourse.

Breaks over...let's go back to our seats!

Wow! Are these the famous sausages?

8th inning...I'm heading to dreamland!

Back to the car! Brewers won!

What a great day! (learning how to use a sippy cup...)

2 comments:

All About DK said...

Hey! I came on here to leave you a comment on your previous post and saw this new one! Looks like you guys had fun. I havent been to a baseball in forever....but we talk about going all the time. Funny how those subliminal messages work....obviously you were WAY ahead of me. I got pictures in the mail today!!! Thank you very much. That smile on your little guy gets me.....it is the best! Hope you are doing well. Take care. Say "HI" to Uncle Roy for me.
Luv ya! K :-)

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! Big kisses from Aunt Sue and cousin Jake! Hope you like lobsters Andy!
Anne...stay away from can goods:)