Hi Anne, Grant and Andy, I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed following Andy's growth and progress on your blog. What an adorable little guy! I'm glad everything seems to be going so well for you guys. I look forward to meeting him sometime soon in Madison or Mpls--next time you come, maybe I can babysit the little cousins while you two, A and N have grown-up night. Sincerely, Katie
1 comment:
Hi Anne, Grant and Andy,
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed following Andy's growth and progress on your blog. What an adorable little guy! I'm glad everything seems to be going so well for you guys. I look forward to meeting him sometime soon in Madison or Mpls--next time you come, maybe I can babysit the little cousins while you two, A and N have grown-up night.
Sincerely, Katie
Post a Comment