Monday, July 14, 2008

6 Months!

Hey!

Andy turned 6 months old on July 9! It is hard to believe that 6 months has gone by already! We celebrated his birthday by introducing carrots. My vote was peas, but Grant and Andy voted for carrots. The rationale was that he couldn't have peas on his half-birthday! We then went to lunch at Gino's on State Street for $4.50 lasagna. (It was a special they were having due to their 45th anniversary of being open.) We then walked to the UW Memorial Union Terrace on Lake Mendota and enjoyed the view of the sailboats. Andy's 6 month check-up is at the end of this month, so we will update you with his stats at that time. Grandpa Roy returned from his trip to NY and we had him over for dinner to celebrate Father's Day.


Early reader?

Yea, Grandpa Roy is back!

Daddy Cake, Daddy Cake...

I am getting good at this sitting up thing!


Mommy, why do you smell like garlic bread?

Daddy, I wanted the $4.50 lasagna too.


View of Lake Mendota

Wow! These chairs are cool!

Hmmmm...this Terrace thing might be a selling point of going to UW in the future.

Off we go...

1 comment:

All About DK said...

OK...that pic of him in that camoflauge (sp??) hat is just too cute! There you go talking about Gino's again.....it has been a long time for me and I miss my favorite pizza. Just thinking about it makes me HUNGRY. Love the pic of the lake....when I was a kid we used to go there all the time! Brings back good memories for me of hanging with my dad and momma cheddar. I hope that you guys are all doing well. Love the updates!!! Luv ya...K :-)