
Well, I am adjusting to going back to work. My students really missed me...so they say. Andy loves day care and hanging out with the other kids. Grant is busy with work and coaching HS girls soccer.
This weekend, Amy, Nick, and Jack were in town from Minneapolis. I had the State Forensics (Speech) Tournament on Friday night, so I was unable to hang out with them, Grandpa Roy, Andy, and Grant. I did get to see them on Saturday at Grant's Mom's side of the family "Holiday Party in April".
On Sunday, our church had a baby shower for all of the new babies that have been born and the babies that will be born in the near future. It was a fun time. The six families all received gifts and a gift card to Target. The generosity was amazing! We are very thankful for everything!
This weekend, Andy and I are off to Woodstock, IL to visit Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Sue, and Cousin Jacob. Grant is attending a Football Clinic, so he will be unable to join us. Stay tune for photos from the trip to Woodstock...

This baby shower stuff is cool!

My Dad was so worried about the possiblity of rain at his soccer tournament that he forgot to pack sunscreen...

So, what's new?

"Wonder Twin" powers activate...

...form of a farmer baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment