Friday, April 11, 2008

3 Months Old!

On Wednesday, April 9th, Andy turned 3 months old. We learned from our baby books that he is no longer considered a newborn. He is now considered an infant. Wow! Our little guy is growing up too fast! I started back to teaching (high school special education) on Monday. Grant is home with Andy on Mondays. Tuesday through Friday, Andy goes to our friend Amy's house for day care. Amy stays home with her daughter and runs a small day care out of her home. Andy is having a great time at day care and enjoys being around the other kids.


What, I have to go to day care?



I'm not sure about that.



Day care was cool!

Fish face, fish face, fish face...


I'm an infant now!

1 comment:

All About DK said...

What a cute little man!!! The time goes by so fast that it seems like it was just yesterday that I heard you had the baby. Love the new pics!! I get to see your dad pretty soon in Vegas.....that should be fun. Take care. Love, K :-)