Yesterday Andy attended his first birthday party for his new friend, Emma. Emma (age 1) is the daughter of Myria and Kevin, who also have another daughter, Nora (age 4). A while back, I used to work as a waitress and hostess at Mathew's Past and Present Inn in Cross Plains two nights a week in addition to teaching. Myria is Mathew's sister. I also got to know Myria and Mathew's dad, Steven and their Grandma Shriley. They are an amazing family. It is wonderful that we still keep in touch. It was exciting for me when Andy got the birthday invitation in the mail.
The party was at
Bean Sprouts Cafe in Middleton. What a darling kid-friendly place. They make their own baby food! Even though, Andy couldn't eat the food yet, he had a great time.

Birthday girl Emma with the card from Andy (Nora is in the background)

Andy and "Grandma" Shirley

Emma wondering why her Mom and Grandma are touching another baby.

I think Mommy had as much fun as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment