Michelle and Dave said Andy did really well. The only time he cried was when they were putting his onesie on. Ella had a great time with Andy. So much so that she wanted to burp him and Michelle said no, so she started to cry and said, "Andy likes me more than all of you!" (Too cute!) She even drew him a picture that we have on our fridge. On the other hand, Brady is not too sure what to think of Andy. It was hard for me to leave Andy, but I knew he was in good hands with Michelle, Dave, Ella, and Brady. A huge thank you to all of them!
Also, a big thank you to my mom for coming up last Tuesday to watch Andy while I went to a doctor's appointment and to Grandpa Roy for watching him for a little bit on Friday night, while we went to our Lodi Staff Holiday Party @ the Dorf Haus in Roxbury. After all of these little outings, I am realizing it is good for me to get out and enjoy time with my husband. In addition, Andy enjoys hanging out with his Grandparents as well!
Before the concert, we ate at Buck Bradley's on Old World 3rd Street in Milwaukee. It is known as the longest bar east of the Mississippi. The Billy Joel concert was incredible! One of the best concerts I have attended. Billy Joel was amazing! He is a great entertainer. Not only does he perform, but he really interacts with the audience by telling interesting stories. I am so glad I got to see him. Billy Joel Concert Score: Anne: 1 time, Grant: 6 times. Thank you to Grant for a wonderful Christmas gift!
Here are some recent photos of Andy (who now likes to smile, sit up with help, and move his arms & legs all over!):

Guy Smiley

Little Man

Doin' the "Sprinkler" dance...
Hey!
Serious baby...
1 comment:
We were at the Billy Joel concert too! I'm impressed that Grant has seen him so many times. I've only seen him three times. (grin)
And next time you are heading to Milwaukee and need a babysitter -- ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME! I'm good with babies and the price is right (free).
Hugs to him, what a cutie!
Rebecca Eash
Post a Comment