Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Summer Fun!

Fun Time is Fair Time!

Wow!
This is fast when you are sitting on the outside of the swing!

I figured out how to turn the tea cup...

My favorite ride...I rode it 4 times!

"Look Ma, no hands!"

Chillin' on the couch...

I like to sleep on my side...

Hangin' out on the changing table...

Relaxing...

Fun Bath Time!

Do you like my beard?

Take me out to the ball game...

After the major rain storm...

Finger Paint Fun!

Showing off my big boy underwear!

Happy 4 Months...trying out rice cereal for the first time!

Salt & Pepper Calamari @ P.F. Chang's...yum!

I love the calamari!

Can't get enough of the calamari!

How do these chop sticks work?

Let's Go!

I am growing so fast!
27.5 inches long (99%ile) & 18lbs, 14oz (97%ile) at 4 months

My fingers taste good!

When do my teeth come in?

Happy Baby!

I love my ExerSaucer!

No comments: