Friday, April 10, 2009

15 Months & Uncle Ed


Andy had his 15 month well visit today. Where has the time gone! His doctor said he is healthy. He is 33.75 inches tall (95%ile), weighs 25 lbs, 3oz (75%ile), and has a 19 inch head circumference (75%ile). Andy is walking all over, says about 15 words, feeds himself, and drinks from cups. We are so proud of him He keeps his Mommy and Daddy very busy! :) Some exciting news is that Andy will be on the cover of our local YMCA brochure. (He started up Round 3 of his swim lessons last Sunday.)

My Great Uncle Ed passed away this morning (Good Friday) at the age of 98. I have wonderful memories of him. When I was growing up he would visit us from Pennsylvania during the Easter season and we would always go to mass with him on Good Friday. He never met Andy in person, but enjoyed all of the photos of Andy that we sent him. Thank you, Uncle Ed, for all that you did for us. We love you!

Below are some videos of Andy:


Determination


Fun with the Door!


Mr. DJ!

1 comment:

All About DK said...

OMG!!! Love the videos. Looks like we got another dancer who likes to move that leg. I bet if he was standing he would have had a stompin good time like Kaylen did in her video where she was dancing!! LOL! TOo cute. I cant believe how much he has grown.