Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Holidays & New Year!



Helping with the wrapping of presents...


How many bows do you need?



I think I need some tape...



Christmas Eve @ Aunt Janet & Uncle Pat's



Christmas Morning...SANTA!



What did Santa bring me?



Santa was good to me!


Christmas Afternoon (on the couch with Grandma)


Thanks for helping me open gifts, Cousin Jake!

Getting to work with my 'Handy Manny' tool box with Cousin Jack.



Jake opening up his 'Charlie Bones' book collection.

Jack and Andy on the stairs!



I love my rocking horse! (Thanks Aunt Amy, Uncle Nick, & Jack)



Hanging out by the tree with my toys!


Love my car! (Thanks Grandma & Granddad)


Dinner conversation with Jack...



Thanks for pushing me around in the car, Jack...I promise, you'll get a turn soon. ;)


Go Green Bay Packers!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

All About DK said...

Okay....I have to say that those are some cute pictures!!!! Missed seeing you guys over the holidays. Hopefully I will be out there soon to meet your little man and share a pizza with you!