Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to the world, Andy!

Wow, how life has changed in the last 2 weeks...so many emotions, new things to learn, and diapers!

Today was Andy's two-week check up. He now weighs 8lbs 5oz, and is 20.5 in. long! (Birth weight was 7lb 11oz, 19.5 in.) He is doing really well. Below are some photos of our little guy:



6 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures of the little one. Happy to see you, Andy!

Love
Amy, Nick, and Jack

All About DK said...

Awwww..he is too cute!! I am happy to see that you have started a blog too. Can't wait to see lots of pics and check up on how you all are doing.

Love,
Kiersten :-)

Anonymous said...

I Love you ANDY! You are beautiful! I am so proud...Thanks for making me an AUNT guys. Susan

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie! He looks like he is almost smiling in one of the pics!

Anonymous said...

He is so PERFECT! I'm sure you are just filled with joy!
Congratulations! Enjoy every moment- he'll grow so fast!
Love,
Greg, Mary and Kaylen :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congratulations!!! Keep the pictures coming...